Monday, May 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties May Sneak Peeks Begin!

Hi there! Today is sneak peek day and the Paper Sweeties are going to be showing you a little bit of the new May Release!  This month's sets are so much fun!

 

 
I used the new set called You Are the Most Wonderful! This set comes with the main sentiment and ten more words to add to it! I chose the word "Friend!" My fun paper is from Pebbles and I've added several die cuts, a pom-pom flower, a ruffly bow and a crown brad! 
Stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to show you today! I'm sure you'll be inspired!
 
Thanks for stopping by and come back again tomorrow for another sneak peek!

siggy_draft2

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the die cuts used and gorgeous color! Pretty ribbon and flower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh those papers are so pretty and compliment the focal point for the sentiment so well! A happy card for a friend for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!