Monday, June 3, 2013

LOVE - Paper Sweeties Sneak Peeks Day 2!


Hi there! It's day two of the Paper Sweeties June Release sneak peeks! Remember, the release is early this month - on Tuesday, June 4th! 

If you saw my card from yesterday, you will notice that this little tag matches it! I used the new LOVE set and popped it up on lots of layers. You can't really see the dimension, but it's there! I added a triple loop gingham bow and topped it with a white rose!  If you look close, you will see a couple of gems in the center of the 'O'!

Be sure to visit the Paper Sweeties Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you!  Thanks for stopping by today!

siggy_draft2

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tag Pattie! I am loving the rich and regal black and red!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!