Saturday, June 1, 2013

Paper Sweeties June Sketch Inspiration Challenge!

 

Hi there!  Wow, I know I keep saying this, but June already! I'm happy to say June is here and over at the Paper Sweeties Blog, we are showing you the sketch for the June Paper Sweeties Sketch Inspiration challenge! I think this one is one of my favorites!


I used the You Make Me Smile stamp set for my sentiment and added some pretty paper strips, a scalloped border,  a row of tiny pearls, some roses and a little sheer ribbon!

Be sure to stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog for all the details of the challenge and to see what the rest of the Design Team has made to inspire you!  

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

siggy_draft2

1 comment:

  1. Love this card to pieces!!! Gorgeous color, mix of patterns, and lovely cluster of flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!