Thursday, August 15, 2013

Paper Sweeties August Release - Party Time!


Hi there! Today's the day! The Paper Sweeties August Release is here! I am loving this release and you can see all of it over at the Paper Sweeties Blog!

I couldn't wait to pair up this round package and balloon from the new Celebrate set! They are perfect for each other with matching polka dots! I colored them with Copics to match my polka-dotted and striped papers. Then topped it all off with ribbon tied in a knot, a swirly gem flourish a few gems and my sentiment from the You're Invited set on a balloon die cut! 

Be sure to visit the Paper Sweeties Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you!  Thanks for stopping by today!

siggy_draft2

2 comments:

  1. Love the bling and how you tied the bow. Great card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the balloon tied to the package! SO darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!