Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Paper Sweeties Sneak Peeks Day Two - You Are Wonderful!


Hi there! It's day two of the Paper Sweeties August Release Sneak Peeks! I can't wait for you to see the whole release...just one more day!

This beautiful new set is called You Are and comes with several options for you to create your own sentiment! I colored the flowers with pinks and reds to match my dp and added some ribbon and a matching bow. There's a little bling in the flower centers too...you know I gotta have a little bling!

Be sure to visit the Paper Sweeties Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you!  Thanks for stopping by today!

siggy_draft2

2 comments:

  1. Like how the gingham ribbon set sit off wonderfully.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper is a fantastic match for the image! Love the double gingham bow Pattie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!