Friday, September 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties September Release Sneak Peeks - Happy Wishes!


Hi there! It's day one of the Paper Sweeties September Release Sneak Peeks! 
Get ready to see some cute new stamp sets this month! Here's one of them...



This image and sentiment are from the new Happy Wishes set! I added a little color with my Copics, tied on a pretty pink bow to match and added some bling!

Be sure to visit the Paper Sweeties Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you!  Thanks for stopping by today!

siggy_draft2

3 comments:

  1. Pattie, this is so beautiful! I love the colors and the pretty paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In true Pattie fashion, what a pretty floral treasure you've created!! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us at Paper Sweeties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I so love how you colored the label! Gorgeous floral paper for background and lovely bow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!