Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Paper Sweeties October Release Rewind!


 This Thanksgiving card uses four Paper Sweeties stamp sets...

I sponged some clouds for my background and added my paper-pieced wagon and colored images to it. A bit of MFT die cut grass, a couple of gems, some festive Fall ribbon tied in a knot and a little twine to tie on my sentiment tag! I had a lot of fun making this one!

Be sure to visit the Paper Sweeties Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! Thanks for stopping by today!



siggy_draft2

3 comments:

  1. This is just too too cute Pattie! I am missing out on some of the older sets and you are really showing them off well! That Turkey is totally adorbs in the wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! LOVE that turkey in the wagon! And, the clouds are so pretty! Great touch with the colorful ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wonderful! I love how you used the different sets! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!