Sunday, October 13, 2013

Paper Sweeties October Release Sneak Peeks - Count Your Blessings!


Hi there! It's time for another Paper Sweeties release week! I can't believe that October is almost half way over...which means my birthday is going to be here again this week! 

Today, I'm sharing a NEW set called Give ThanksHere's Abigail all ready for Thanksgiving! I layered her atop some cute Fall paper and added my sentiment, a few pearls and a darling paper bow using a new die from TE!

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the Paper Sweeties Blog to see what the Design Team is sharing today! Have a great day!

siggy_draft2

3 comments:

  1. Your coloring always blow me away! So so beautiful! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is amazing! Perfect for this time of the year!

    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I envy your coloring skills! So pretty on Abigail with the color and her sweet outfit! Lovely design, papers, and sweet bow, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!