Thursday, October 3, 2013

Taylored Expressions October Release Day: A Winter View!

Hi there! It's my first Release Day as a Baker's Dozen Guest Designer for Taylored Expressions! The October Release has been  incredibly inspiring so far, don't you think?! Today, I have a card featuring another one of the new stamp sets called A Winter View along with the very popular Picture Window die! 


You know that first snow fall that just glistens atop the grass and makes everything it touches sparkly? Well, that was my inspiration for this little window scene! I colored it with Copics and added a thin layer of Stickles to create the look. I added some pom-pom trim that reminds me of snowballs and a double seam-binding bow with my little sentiment tag tied on with twine. A few gems that mimic the snowflakes in the scene are the finishing touch!

Be sure to stop by and visit all the Baker's Dozen designers to see what they are sharing on their blogs today as well...


Thanks for stopping by today! All of the new stamps are available now in the Taylored Expressions store in the NEW section!  I'll have one more Taylored Expressions release week card for you tomorrow too!

siggy_draft2

4 comments:

  1. Patti, I love the TE window scenes! I love what you did with yours! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Pattie! Love how you made this winter scene come to life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your winter scene is sooo pretty, Pattie.....love you coloring and all the sparkle!!! Love your beautiful ribbon treatment, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!! Just Gorgeous Pattie!! LOVE your Wonderful Sparkly Winter View!! Love every Fabulous Detail Lady! 8-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!