Friday, November 1, 2013

Paper Sweeties November Inspiration Challenge!



Hi there! Can you believe it's November already!?! I can't, but a new month means it's time for a new challenge at the Paper Sweeties Blog!  Don't you just love all the fun colors of Fall!?! I hope this photo and color theme will to inspire you to create along with us!  
Here's my card...




I used a sentiment from the Happy Fall Ya'll set and layered up some of my Fall favorites along with a bright red rose, fall leaf, beaded pins, gems and some Ambrosia Cantalope seam binding tied up in a bow and topped off with an antique bronze acorn! Perfect for Fall!


Be sure to stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has to show you today! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


siggy_draft2

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! perfect fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you card thank you for shareing how you make it . have fun card makeing in crafting in nov

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!