Wednesday, December 18, 2013

DeNami Design Pin-spired Christmas!

Hi there! On the  DeNami Design Blog today, we are sharing our final Pin-spired post of the year! I hope you'll join us for a little Pin-spiration and lots of fun! I just love this pretty little package in the photo, so I made a tag for one of the presents I'll be wrapping this week!

It's got lots of layers and a little bling! I paper-pieced my Brushed Present and added a tiny tag stamped with a sentiment from the Christmas Greetings Petit Four stamp set. It's tied on with some twine and a few gems add a little holiday sparkle!

Check out the DeNami Design Blog for more Pin-spiration from the Design Team! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

siggy_draft2

3 comments:

  1. I think this is my fave DeNami project of yours Pattie!! Love you little paper pieced package with the sweet polka dot bow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet! Beautiful project!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!