Wednesday, January 22, 2014

DeNami Product Spotlight: Love Circle!


Hi there! It's time for another DeNami Design Product Spotlight! We're showing you the Love Circle stamp today and wait until you see what the designers on this little hop have to show you! Here's my card...


I went a little crazy on the layers on this one, but I love it! I also used the Berry Vine Sprig inside my Love Circle stamp! I added a little color with my markers and a little bling with some Diamond Stickles on the dots! A sweet gingham bow to add some interest and pearls to anchor my layers and it's done!

Be sure to visit the DeNami Blog and the rest of the Design Team and leave a comment on their blogs too! You could win the Love Circle stamp...the more comments you leave, the better your chances!

Pattie Goldman - you are here!

Thanks for stopping by today! Don't forget, the Love Circle stamp will be on sale for one week only! Have a great day!

siggy_draft2

16 comments:

  1. I like the layers and the Berry Vine Sprig inside the Love Circle stamp. The papers you used are beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the colors and the layers! I like layering and am always looking for ideas. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH, that vine sprig fits perfectly inside the love circle Pattie! And your gingham bow makes this over the top sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have such a sweet collection of papers! So pretty! Love love love the gingham bow….the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This has almost a Scandinavian look to it! Beautiful papers and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the more masculine look of this card. The layers really make the Love Circle pop and the sprig makes the whole circle pop. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layers, Pattie! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely! What a pretty creation!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh I didn't even think about the vine sprig fitting in the circle, so cute!! Love your sweet gingham bow too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card! I love all the layers! Great little stamp to fit into the Love Circle design too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think the layers work well and the gingham ribbon ties it together

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!