Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Dare to Get Dirty Cards!



I don't know if you heard, but we are right in the middle of  Dare to Get Dirty time over at Splitcoaststampers! This is when the Fan Club members get to be inpsired by lots of challenges held by current and past Dirty Girls like me! My challenge is going live tomorrow, but here are a couple of the cards I have made for the DTGD challenges so far...



This sweet Daisy Bouquet from Taylored Expressions is colored with Copics in fun, citrus colors in a soft palette. I added some gems and a big sheer bow topped with a polka dot brad!




I love shaker cards and this one was really fun to make! I used the Taylored Expressions Instafun with Coordinating Dies set to create a shaker camera and layered up lots of Jillibean Soup die cuts. I added a couple of gems and a big bow!

I can't tell you the details of  the challenges because you have to be a Fan Club member to see them. If you are interested, you can join the Fan Club....HERE!

Thanks for stopping by today!

siggy_draft2

1 comment:

  1. Marvelous cards Pattie, love that vase of flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!