Wednesday, August 10, 2016

It's Paper Sweeties 4th Birthday!


Hi! It's Paper Sweeties 4th Birthday and how sweet of my friend Debbie to ask me to be a part of the celebration!  I do miss hanging out with all the Paper Sweeties and being on a design team, but this lets me be a part of the team for a very happy occasion! Here's my card for the blog hop...


I paper-pieced my umbrella with a sweet rosy paper and added sentiments from three different Paper Sweeties stamp sets...Showering You with Love, You're Invited and Hello Friend. I can use this sentiment for so many occasions...two of which I will need very soon!

I layered up some coordinating papers, a little LOVE die cut and tied it on with one of my favorite black gingham check ribbons. The black card base makes it pop too. There's a few 'raindrops' courtesy of Paper Sweeties Cupcake Sprinkles!

You're next stop on the hop is Tracey Kelly. If you get stopped there, head on over to the Paper Sweeties Blog to see what the rest of the designers have in store for the big birthday celebration!  Have a great day!

siggy_draft2

13 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the adorable papers and sweet gingham ribbon and bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the papers you've used! And I love the versatility of your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty papers...really sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! LOVING the umbrella!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pattie, this is SO pretty!! Wonderful colors, too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card with the umbrella!! Love the pretty paper and ribbon!! So good to have you share your creativity with us highlighting Paper Sweeties for the birthday blog hop! I miss your awesome coloring skills and creativity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the paper pieced umbrella. Such pretty papers and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a SWEET celebration card, Pattie! Love the color palette and pretty floral paper ... but the sequin raindrops have stolen my heart! Thanks for joining us for our 4th birthday celebration at Paper Sweeties! Can't wait to see you for SSAT-Westminster, MD this fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card and beautiful paper-piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww..sweet card! Love the paper piecing! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a sweet card! Love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is precious! I am in LOVE with the fun different sentiments you put together to create the perfect greeting! Super sweet! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!