Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Taylored Expressions is 10!



Taylored Expressions is celebrating it's 10th birthday and I am thrilled to celebrate along with Taylor and her amazingly talented designers! I was a guest designer for TE back in October/November of 2013 and it was one of the highlights of my crafting journey. 

There are almost 40 designers joining the celebration today and you can find the full list to hop along with us on Taylor's Blog. The TE new release went live last night and they are available now in the new category of the shop! Taylored Expressions loves to celebrate birthdays! Here's my card...


I used the Sweet Tooth Tower Stamp and Die Combo because I am a sucker for cupcakes! It's also a nod to one of TE's first characters - Cuppie! I added some color to match the Hello Happiness paper pack and the solid papers are from the Bold and Sweet paper packs. I embossed the pink panel with the Graphic Impressions - Birthday embossing folder and the white strip with the  Loopy Loops embossing folder.  The sweet little cupcake atop my sentiment is the Little Bits-Cupcake and the bow is one of my favorite dies - Mix and Match Bows! Just a couple of candy like dots from the Enamel Shapes-Lollipop make it so sweet!


At the heart of Taylored Expressions is a mission to share joy through the gift of handmade cards. As part of their 10th birthday TE is continuing that mission with the launch of a special Share Joy campaign focused on providing birthday cards to those in nursing homes and assisted-living facilities across the U.S. To make as deep an impact as possible TE is inviting card makers everywhere to join the campaign. Will you join us? Find out how to participate by viewing their Share Joy page here: https://www.tayloredexpressions.com/share-joy-birthday-2018

Thank you so much for hopping along with us! Visit Taylor's blog for the whole list of designers joining the celebration!

siggy_draft2

2 comments:

  1. What a cool birthday card! Love the colors and the design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet card! So glad you could party with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!