Wednesday, January 12, 2011

p.s. ... I LOVE you!

Hi there! Are you ready to see some adorable sweets for my sweeties! I love templates and this little box is the perfect size to hold one of my favorite candy bars (or one of your sweetie's favorites)! It's called the Long Window Box from The Cutting Cafe'. I used my favorite heart paper from Basic Grey and inked up the edges a bit. The window is covered with a little piece of acetate (recycled from the backing of one of the many clear stamps I have purchased lately!)


I made a matching card and tag to go along with my little gift box. The card backgound is a colored image from the Words of Love Colored Printable Stamp Set. I also colored my Fun With Hearts tag to match! In the center of my card is a circulars sentiment from the It's All About Love set. These sets can be mixed and matched to suit your needs and the possibilities are really endless! The colored images make it so easy to assemble a little gift set like this in no time! I just added some ribbon and bit of bling to my card, tag and box and that's it!




Here are the links of The Cutting Cafe' files used for this project...

Long Window Box
It's All About Love
- circular sentiment
Fun With Hearts - tag
Words of Love (Colored) - background of card

Have a great day and don't forget to stop by The Cutting Cafe' for everything you need to make your own adorable Valentine's Day greetings and gifts this year!


4 comments:

  1. this is the most FABULOUS project Pattie...ooooooooooooooooooooooo I so love it girl...awesome idea for the candy bar to...ooolalalla...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww... this is sooooo cute!!! what a great Valentine's gift!!! Gorgeous!
    {hugs} Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set Pattie, love this idea! Thanks for all the links to the great projects. The paper is Basic Grey??? I haven't seen this one yet, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!