Thursday, February 3, 2011

You're Cool!

Well, I have certainly made my share of girly, sweet Valentine's these days and so I thought it was time for a little boyish Valentine! Today, Meljen's is releasing some new images at Whimsy Stamps and here's one of them...Lovey Pup!

I kept this one pretty simple! This sweet little puppy is colored with Copics and matted on some red cardstock atop a layer of MME polka dotted paper. The kraft base is perfect for a boyish card. I just added a little metal circle clip with a knotted ribbon and a few blue pearls. The sentiment is from a $1 bin stamp set I had in my stash!

Go check out the rest of the images being released by Meljen's today at Whimsy Stamps...they're so cute!

Challenges:
Little Red Wagon #66 - Kraft


2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!