Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Best Wishes...A Bridal Shower Card!


I hope your day is going well! I'm off today and out and about, but I scheduled a post for you to see this oh-so-sweet umbrella card I made for my soon to be sister-in-law! Her bridal shower is coming up at the end of the month and I couldn't resist this Umbrella Shaped Card from The Cutting Cafe'!

Your cutting files come with the folded base card, the shaped top piece and two different invite sheets...one for bridal showers and one for baby showers! That's one of the things I love about The Cutting Cafe' files...you can use them for so many occasions! I chose to make my card without the shower invite information.

I cut my base from cardstock and my top shape from this beautiful floral dp. Under the front edge, I added some lace that was ruffled as it was glued down. The bride is using hot pink, so that's the color of the bow! I also added a hot pink button tied with some embroidery floss and held on by a tiny punched flower for some stability! The sentiment was found in my stash and serves as the perfect message!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. Pattie, this is so adorable sweetie!! LOVE your lace trimming!!HUGs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious! I love it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness--this is ever clever and beautiful!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH Pattie, this is one adorable card....wow I so love how you added the lace to....this is surely an original.....hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful. Love the lace!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!