Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring is Sprung!

Hi there! Right about now, I would give anything for Spring! We're expecting snow tonight and tomorrow and as far as I'm concerned it can stay far away, but I think it's gonna happen no matter what we wish!

So, since I needed to feel Springy... I found out that Flourishes Timeless Tuesday challenge is all about Spring ...perfect for me to play along with this weekend!  Here's my card...




I used the oh so perfectly named Spring Has Sprung stamp set, colored this sweet little birds nest with my Copics and fussy cut it all around!  My sentiment is stamped right onto a banner...the end of which is cut with the Tailor Made Classic Bookplate Template Die. All my edges are inked with dark brown chalk ink. I added an April calendar (hoping that it will be much more like Spring by then!), a little ruffled ribbon and some sheer ribbon and a big double bow topped with a BG brad!

Thanks for stopping by...I'm hoping to be playing along with my favorite challenges a bit more often, so you'll be seeing a little more from me again! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! The bow is beautiful and I love the colors you used. Great image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute;y beautiful! Love to see a video. Thanks for sharing, Peggy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!