Thursday, June 10, 2010

paradise...and chillaxin'

(This card was chosen as Chic of the Week #36!!! Thanks!)



Hi there! I was hoping to have a minute today to get this posted so I could make it in time for the Just Us Girls Challenge 36...oh, and it's also for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger - Time to Chillax! I was "triggered" by the pinks and oranges in the popsicles (they are my favorite flavors too!) I love popsicles and summer...and what could be more summer than hibiscus! This card reminds me of my daughter...she loves these colors and it just says "FUN!"

I used the Close To My Heart Extreme Happiness stamp set and stamped the flowers with orange ink, the centers and definition with Autumn Leaves Stampology Pink Sapphire ink and the stamens with Stampology Topaz ink. The dp is from WRMK Tiffany's paper pad and the ribbon is from Autum Leaves French Twist collection. I had to take this picture with our work camera and try my best to edit it with an online editor, so I apologize for the 'not so perfect' colors too.

I hope you like it...Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Cute Card! I love the vibrant colors! Thanks for playing along in DRS Designs Stamp A Day Give Away! Good Luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and happy card! It makes me think of the islands and calypso music! LOL! TFS

    Thanks for playing along with the JUGS sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, does this scream summer or what? I LOVE it (and popsicles, too)! I love these bright, fun colors! that flower is beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Cute Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and wonderfully colorful! Very tropical and warm! Fun card :) Those popsicles look so yummy!
    Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls! Hope you come back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pattie, this card was chosen as the Just Us Girls Chic of the Week! Please go to the JUGs blog and email us your info to get your Chic of the Week badge! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Pattie! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!