Thursday, July 15, 2010

an All-Star bookmark...

Just popping in quick to share a bookmark I made for my cheerleader daughter who loves to read! I made it using the technique challenge over at Just Us Girls for their Jugs Challenge #41 called Ink Spray Smash!

I used my Dusty Concord, Broken China and Spun Sugar Ranger Distress Reinkers combined for a purply blue palette, sprayed it with Pearl Glimmer Mist and then after it dried, I used my Fiskars Star punch. The base of the bookmark is Coredinations Sugar-N-Spice and the dp is from a K & Co. Gypsy Baby paper pad. The stamps are from Inkadinkado and are stamped with a combination of blue and purple inks mixed together. I added a few blingy stars because she's "all about the bling!" and a little fiber to the top that I found in my stash.

I hope you like it...she sure does!
Have a great night!


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous bookmark. Love the colors you used! Thank so much for playing along with JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bookmark! Such soft and pretty colors :) Great job on the technique challenge. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!