Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Paper Sundaes Design Team Call!!!

You know that that saying..."you gotta play to win!"? Well, that's what I'm doing today! Thank goodness it's so much FUN to PLAY at Paper Sundaes! As it turns out, Paper Sundaes is saying goodbye to a couple of their designers and they are looking for a couple more! As a personal goal, I always wanted to win a challenge. When that happened, I decided it would be an honor to be chosen for a Design Team...so, I gotta play to win! Here are my favorite creations I would like to share with you as my application for the Paper Sundaes Design Team Call...

This is one of my most recent cards. I think this is me - my personality - my colors as it is! I love the texture, the bright colors, the graceful butterfly, the fun message...


My second card is the shabby chic, romantic, sweet, pink me! I love pink...I love lace...I love birdcages and flowers! This is another one of my favorite color combinations! You'll always find a little bling or pearls on my cards too! I love bling!


My third card is a card that has a lot of coloring...I use copics and I love them! I hand cut all the elements of this card and pieced them together into this scene. I love adding every detail to my cards! It makes me happy!

I hope you like them...and I especially hope the lovely ladies over at Paper Sundaes do too! It would be an honor to join them each week on their blog as a design team member!

Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Pattie, these are so pretty! I love how they all have a different feel to them! The first one is my fave, love the bright colours & how each square is embossed differently. Great idea! Good luck on the DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful creations, Pattie! My favorite is your last one... that scene is so wonderful! Thanks for joining in our Paper Sundaes DT call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are just stunning..good luck with the dt call.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your cards are fantastic! The cutting on the last one is "wow"! What patience! Thank you for applying for the DT call - good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!