Thursday, August 26, 2010

dream...

Hi there - how is everyone tonight! I'm in a great mood...it was Back to School night at the middle school and I got to see a lot of people I hadn't seen all summer! We could have been out of there a lot sooner, but my nickname is Chattie Pattie for a reason!!!

I just recently received my order of Whiff of Joy stamps and I couldn't wait to get inky with them...and, they are having a DT call along with their sketch challenge this week! So, for this card, I used the beautiful Melinda with Bouquet stamp and paired it up with the colors from the Color Throwdown and added some paper piecing (her pants) and sparkle for a few other challenges!

I love her beautiful fairy wings and I really enjoyed using this color combination too! Hope you like it! (p.s. this pic was taken at an angle to reduce glare, so it doesn't look square, but it is!)

Challenges:
Whiff of Joy #86 - Jane's sketch
The Color Throwdown #107 - pink, red, yellow, green
Simon Says Stamp - Paper Piecing
Flutter By Wednesday #119 - wings!
Wild Orchid #4 - Sparkle

My Crafty Recipe:
Stamps: Whiff of Joy Melinda with Bouquet, PTI Embellishments sentiment
Inks: Memento tuxedo black, ColorBox lipstick red
Paper: Fancy Pants Celebrate, the Paper Studio Mirabelle (pants, Bazzill cardstock
Copics: shown in photo
Spellbinders: Big Scalloped Circles SM
Other: Prima flowers/leaves, SEI brad, Diamond Stickles, Fiskars scalloped circle and circle punches

Have a great night...see you tomorrow!

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful job on this one, I like the colours and the paper piercing is a nice touch too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I like the big bow and flower shaped die cut as the main panel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ribbon you used and that polka dotted paper, too!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet image choice and I love the reds!! Great paper piecing too!
    Thank you for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! Great card! Love the way you pieced the image, love you layout!!! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pattie this is gorgeous hun! What a fantastic creation using this lovely Willow stamp!!! Thanks for joining us at WOJ Challenge! Good Luck in the DT call :)
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, Patti! Great take on Jane's beautiful sketch and I love your colouring and paper piecing of Melinda! Thanks so much for joining the WOJ Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous card !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

    Hugs,

    Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! Love your coloring and the sweet floral and ribbon embellishments! Great dp also ;]

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CTD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very pretty! You added so many fantastic details to your card, it's just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!