Friday, August 27, 2010

A Pretty in Pink ATC


Good Morning! I had to get up really early today to take my 8th grader to school so she can help the grade 6 kids get ready for the first day of school next week. So, I've been getting caught up in blogland!!!

I made this ATC last night for the There She Goes Challenge #69 and although it has been a long time since I've made one, I really enjoyed working on a project of this size and scale again! They are so cute, and they can be used in several different ways...love that!

I used the colors over at Picture Perfect Creations #27 and the sketch from CPS #181 but I turned it on it's side! I wish you could see how sparkly this is in real life...I added a touch of Cotton Candy Stickles to the tips of the flowers and it just shines in the sunlight...you'll have to take my word for it though!

My Crafty Recipe:
Stamp: Rubber Stamped 'Solidago Sprig'
Inks: Memento - Pear Tart, Rose Bud, Angel Pink, ColorBox - Blue Iris
Paper: Bazzill French Vanilla, DCWV green cdstk
Other: Martha Stewart classic butterfly punch, Cotton Candy Stickles, Recollections pearls, copic YG63

Have a great day...

2 comments:

  1. Wow ...just stunning! The flower, butterfly and ribbon...so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ribbon on your card is awesome. The butterflies are adorable and your image is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PPC this week.

    Tamie - PPC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!