Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!


Okay, so I know Halloween is today and it's late, but I don't know how I missed posting this! So, you'll just have to see one more little Halloween creation by moi' and then it's on to Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas...you get the point!

This is a card, but I'm not going to use it as a card. I'm going to put it on a scrapbook page and then write inside of it...aka hidden journaling! I used The Cutting Cafe' Halloween Time set. I love these little bingo cards and the great images that can me mixed and matched to meet your needs! I colored the heading with Copics and added a little bling here and there...it went together so quickly...that's another thing I love about The Cutting Cafe's digital stamps and cutting files. Stay tuned for all the great Fall and Thanksgiving items coming your way soon!

That's all I've got for now! Hope your Halloween was full of treats!


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. well I for one a glad you had ONE MORE HALLOWEEN project...cause I love everything you do...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, super cute!! I love halloween so I'm glad you had one more to share!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!