Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Best is Yet to Be...


Hi there! Hope you are having a great start to your weekend! I'm working today, but I wanted to share another Sweet 'n Sassy card with you! I'm having a great time being a Guest Designer and showing off their great stamps!

I love this open butterfly from the Everyday Miracles stamp set and I paired it up with these great colors from the Color Throwdown this week. I colored it with Copics and cut it out using the Spellbinders circle dies. I followed the Sweet Sunday sketch, but realized I probably should have stamped my butterfly a little higher in my circle. Oh well, I kept this one pretty simple...not too much embellishing since the beauty is really in the image! My sentiment is from the Love Sentiments set.

I hope you have a great day and stop by the Sweet 'n Sassy store to see what's new!
Challenges:
The Color Throwdown #124 - melon, espresso, sky
Create: - butterflies

4 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty! I have been looking at your other recent cards and I love them! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love that DP! Thanks for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great card Pattie...love the DP...mmm must check to see if I have that one...I've lost track which ones I have!!

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that butterfly and pretty paper! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!