Sunday, January 9, 2011

Enjoy the little things in life...

Good Morning! I hope you are having a Stamptacular Sunday! I'll be attending my nephew's college graduation today...if that doesn't make me feel old...I was 19 and in college when he was born!

I'm here to share my Stamptacular Sunday Challenge creation with you! This week is SKETCH week...so here it is...

My favorite colors are pink and turquoise, so what better combination to use this week! I started with one of my newest Flourishes stamp sets called Mix-n-Mugs! This is one of the most versatile sets with so many great images! I chose the short mug and the Springy bouquet! It's colored with Copics and the mug is paper pieced and highlighted with a Copic. I added some dainty sheer and satin ribbon, a sweet little bow and a few pearls. The sentiment is also by Flourishes...it's from the Enjoy the Ride set and it's just the first line of a longer sentiment!

I hope you'll visit the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge to see what the Design Team has to share with you and while you're there...play along!

Challenges:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #99 - Flowers
Really Reasonable Ribbon #15 - Something New (image) + Ribbon



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love those colors together too. Nice touch paper piecing the little mug. Congrats to your nephew!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo Pattie! Happy to see you as GDT!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks so much for joining our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!