Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Anniversary!


Hi there! Remember last week when I told you my snowman card for Stamptacular Sunday was my last card for them as a Guest Designer? Well, apparently I was wrong! They asked me if I wanted to stay on and continue to play along for the month of January...of course I said Yes!

So, here I am with my first January card for Stamptacular Sunday! This week's theme is to use this gorgeous inspiration photo to create with...


I made this elegant Happy Anniversary card for my Mom's and Stepfather's anniversary in February. I just knew I wanted to get out the embossing powder as soon as I saw this photo.
The cake stamp is part of a set by Flourishes called Let Them Eat Cake! and it's one of my faves! The base and all three layers are stamped separately and embossed with gold! Then I added a little ribbon cake top and some pearls to each layer. It's popped up on top of this beautiful embossed vellum by K & Co. and layered with ivory and gold embossed papers. The sentiment is from JustRite Stampers (another of my faves!) It's from the Baroque Nested Frames set. A little more sheer ribbon and a few pearls add a little lustre!

Stop by the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge blog to see what the Design Team has to show you and join in the challenge while you are there!

Challenges:
Stamptacular Sunday #92 - Photo Inspiration
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #98 - Pearls

1 comment:

  1. OMG...this is so gorgeous Pattie!!! Fab take on the inspiration picture and the pearl challenge!!! Thank you for joining us at the FTTC...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!