Friday, January 21, 2011

I {heart} You

Hi there! TGIF! I have a CUTE card to show you today...'cause we're stamping Something CUTE for today's Stamp Something Challenge! Our sponsor is Sugar Nellie and you just know you are going to get CUTE when it comes to their stamps!

I am using this oh so CUTE image from Sugar Nellie called Elise! I got this image from a stampy friend of mine in an image swap! She is colored with copics and cut out with the Spellbinders Labels Eight die set. I also used the Spellbinders Heart set to cut out three hearts and layer them up along with some blingy swirls along the side of the card. The circle sentiment image is from the Love Letter Seals set by Raindrop Echo Designs at Whimsy Stamps and the 'I {heart} you' sentiment is from the Tweet Hearts set at Taylored Expressions.

I love using bows and this grosgrain ribbon is perfect for making them! I added some more bling at the top and a little Glossy Accents to Elise's heart hanging from her finger! She makes the perfect Valentine...don't you think!?!

Be sure to visit the Stamp Something Challenge to see the rest of the Design Team samples! They're so CUTE!

Challenges:
Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #101 - Go Big (5x7)
Freshly Brewed #31 - Love

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow that is gorgeous Pattie...so pretty! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pattie!! WOWZER!! This is just gorgeous hun!! I love this image and your layout is just amazing!!! Wonderful job on your card sweetie!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous, Pattie! Such a beautiful card, love the way you've coloured her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that round stamp! What a great valentine!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card Pattie....love the colour combo.

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card!!! Would you look at all that lovely bling too, perfection!! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!