Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Meljen's Release at Whimsy Stamps and some Great News!

Hi there! It's time to show you something from the new Meljen's release over at Whimsy Stamps! Melissa has drawn some adorable Valentine themed images including this one called Little Brazier. If you would have told me last year that I would have been making two cards in one week with bras on them, I would have thought you were crazy, but here I am!!!

I decided to go with purple and a girlie theme for this one! I colored the image with Copics, cut it out with a scalloped oval Spellbinders die and highlighted a few areas with some Diamond Stickles. I added a little ribbon, some pom-pom trim and a little more Stickles on top of that for a little bling! A few pretty roses for the top and a couple of pearls give my sentiment a finishing touch! The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Be sure to check out the rest of the images being released today at Whimsy Stamps!

And now for a little good news... I was chosen to be a Guest Designer for Our Craft Lounge Stamps for the April/May term! I am so excited! You can read about it HERE!


2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Pattie, and congrats on the guest DT spot ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pattie, this is just darling!! I love the purple colors you've used here!! :) Congrats on your DT news!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!