Monday, January 10, 2011

Snowmen Melt my Heart!

It's the first ever Sketch challenge at The Shabby Tea Room and I am your hostess! You can see the sketch below...I really hope you'll join us! Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish and you could win a great prize. I made two cards using my sketch. The first one is a little on the girly side and the second is done with bright fun colors!

I used Robyn's Snowmen Word Art and Frosty dah Snowman for this first card. They are both colored with Copics and I cut out my snowman with a Spellbinders heart. The snowflake die is from Whimsy Stamps. A big pink bow and some pearls add to final touches!

For my second card, I used the Frosty dah Snowman again along with Sammy dah Snowman. They are colored with Copics, cut out and popped up together to make a great pair! I love the fun colors of the snowflakes on this paper! The snowflakes die cuts are a Martha Stewart punch. There's some white, sheer polka dotted ribbon and the American Crafts snowflake ribbon. A few gems and it's complete! The sentiment is from Verve Stamps.


Be sure to stop by and visit the rest of The Shabby Tea Room Design Team blogs:

5 comments:

  1. Two FUN cards, Pattie! I {heart} the PINK one for obvious reasons (giggle) and adore the blue one for the sweet snow buddies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these cards. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE snowmen! Great cards!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a sucker for snowmen, but your cards are exceptionally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute snowmen!! My favorite is the first one....I love anything pink and green!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Thank you for taking the time to share some love!!!