Monday, January 24, 2011

Winter Wishes...


Hi there! It's Monday and time for a new Shabby Tea Room Challenge! This week, Cathy has chosen a beautiful, wintery photo as our inspiration...and you can use it to make a Winter Themed card or project! Here is the inspiration photo...

And, our fabulous sponsor this week is by LORi designs! You could win a $10 credit to her store!


For my card, I used this adorable Winter Dana Puddle Jumper image which you can find on the Puddle Jumper page of her website...HERE! I colored her with Copics and cut her out. I am loving this wintery collection of papers by WRMK. They are just what I needed for this project! I paper-pieced her jacket and popped her up on top of these yummy layers of papers and pearl swirls! Lots of wintery goodness here including some of Deb's vintage seam binding, a snowflake die cut, a felt snowflake and a little felt flower topped by another pearl! My sweet little sentiment is from Verve.

Be sure to stop by and visit the rest of The Shabby Tea Room Design Team blogs:



4 comments:

  1. This is stunning!! That colours are gorgeous - and I love her paper pieced jacket and all those snowflakes!! Perfect touch.

    Lou Mac. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet ... I especially {heart} her plaid jacket! Those pearl flourishes are yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE it!! Hugs - LROi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pattie, this is so adorable! Love the paper piecing, those papers are perfect for her!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!