Monday, February 7, 2011

I Heart U...

Hi there! It's time for a color challenge of sorts at The Shabby Tea Room! Melissa is our hostess and she is asking us to use the inspiration photo below to create a project with the colors pink, green and brown and you must also use a heart! Our sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish! Here is the inspiration photo...so cute!



I used two Robyn's Fetish images on my card...Fruity Strawberries (which I cut off the strawberries and used the flower and leaves) and the I {heart} U image. I colored them with Copics and cut them out. I used the Waltzingmouse sketch this week too! I topped this flourish vellum with a pink panel and added a K & Co. die cut, some lace, my cut out flower with a Recollections blingy center, my heart and some pearls! Voila'!

Be sure to stop by and visit the rest of The Shabby Tea Room Design Team blogs:

14 comments:

  1. So pretty, Pattie ... love that bling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card ... thanks for sharing it with us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Pattie! Love how you flipped the sketch and your embellishments are fabbo! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful card.. I just love these colors.. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! love the fun swirl on this! thanks for playing with the WMS sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh so lovely! thank you for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super stunning, your distressing is gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for joining us over at FFF this week and goodluck! :)

    x♥Tracey♥x
    FFF/DT for PFD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card with gorgeous distressing! :)

    Thanks for joining at SSC this week :)

    Hugs,
    Karita

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty Pattie! Love the big flourish and sweet flower! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very stylish and elegant card! Thank you for joining us ats SSC this week and happy Valentine! Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just BEAUTIFUL! So so elegant!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!