Sunday, May 15, 2011

Whimsy Stamps-May Release Sneak Peek-Day 3!


Hi there and welcome to Day 3 of the Whimsy Stamps May Rubber Release Sneak Peeks! Today, we have some new stamps by Kenny K! Here's mine using the new image called Queens Cutie!

This little darling is colored with Copics and cut out to sit upon a silver chipboard star! I was going for a teenage girl kinda theme here! My dp is so much fun with stars and the volume level, headphones and splotches! I added a few punched black stars, some silver beads in the corners, a silver edged ribbon knot, s strip of black and silver mesh and I even gave her a silver bead earring. My ticket sentiment is from the Treasured Moments Tickets set by Raindrop Echo Designs at Whimsy Stamps! It's popped up and held on with a sparkly red brad!

Stop by the Whimsy Inspirations Blog to see what the rest of the designers showcasing Kenny K's new stamps have to show you! Have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Very nice job. Love the image. You did an awesome coloring job.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pattie, this is gorgeous!! I just love your coloring and how creative to have her sitting on a star!! So fun!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!