Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fall Fairy Wishes

Hi there! I have a new Whimsy Inspirations Challenge theme for you today! It's so easy and so much fun! Can you handle The Color...Green?!! I knew you could! Here's my card for the challenge...


I used this adorable new digi stamp called Fall Fairy Wishes by StampArt Design by Kathryne at Whimsy Stamps! I kept this one CAS and let the image with the sentiment take center stage! She's colored with Copics to match my papers and I just added a big bow and gem to this beauty!

I hope you'll join us for the challenge! Stop by the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has to inspire you with today!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love how you used the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!