Monday, September 26, 2011

If the broom fits, fly it!


Hi there! I'm back with another card for my guest spot at All That Scraps!
It was "one of those weeks" last week and I'm lucky I got this one done, but here's a little info for ya!

Meet Hilda and Luna...one of the new C.C. Designs Sweet November September Release images! These little witches have the cutest expressions and each one has a little 'friend' tagging along too! So cute! She's colored with Copics and I added my sentiment right onto my image layer! My colors were chosen right from the background paper by Best Creations. The sentiment is from the new Amy R. Stamps Ghostly Greetings set!

I added some black and orange gingham ribbon tied up in a triple bow, some orange and black roses and a few sprigs of black beads on wire!

Stop by the All That Scraps Store and check out all the new September Release images!


post signature

1 comment:

  1. loooove your card! it is soo stinkin cute!!!! Makes me want to leave work and go home and play with mine now! lol TFS!!!
    Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!