Sunday, September 25, 2011

Many Thanks

Hi there! It's time for another My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge! This week's colors were nothing short of a challenge for me...I'm pretty sure I have NEVER used this color combination...at least not on purpose, but that's why it's called a challenge, right?! Here's what I came up with...

I started with a great patterned paper from the MTME Buzz-y Blooms collection...it has all the colors, but it was ALMOST perfect...I just added a bit of gray to the center of the flower petals with my Copic marker! Then, I added some light blue sheer ribbon and bow, a row of tiny pom-pom trim and a pretty ribbon bloom dotted with a yellow pearl. A few sprigs of Marianne die cuts in gray and yellow are the finishing touches! My sentiment is from the MTME So Sentimental digital stamp set. The edges are inked and it's popped up for a little dimension!

Stop by the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #28 to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun color challenge!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love the way you used the die cuts they work so well with the paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!