Monday, September 5, 2011

You Make Me Happy -All That Scraps Guest Designer!

Hi there friends! I have some fabulous news...I'll be showcasing the new stamps from All That Scraps for the next two months as their Guest Designer! I just love their adorable stamps, especially the CC Designs stamps and here's my first sample I have to share with you...

Here's Latte Kiki by CC Designs with her own grande latte! I had so much fun coloring her with Copics and paper-piecing her dress and hair bow! Isn't she sweet?! I decided to cut her out and pop her up for some dimension since I made this great big bloom with my new Spellbinders Spiral Blossoms One to match her outfit and background paper. I have a feeling I'll be using this die a lot!!! I added a few more little flowers along with a sheer bow and some Sizzix flourishes.

I followed the sketch over at the Paper Sundaes challenge (Hi girls!) for this one and embossed my yellow panel and strips with my swiss dots folder...did you notice that the dimples are upside down? I did that on purpose to try something new! I think it's kinda interesting!

My sentiment is from the new All That Scraps Fence Sentiments by Amy R. I just love the font on this one too! I popped it up to match the image and added a couple of bright red pearls to top it off!

Stop by the All That Scraps Blog to see what the designers have to share with you on the September Release Preview Day One too! You'll love it! Thanks for stopping by today!

The September Release will be in the store Thursday, 10 p.m. CST.


Challenges:

Paper Sundaes 85 - A Sketch by Lisa ( I flipped it on it's side!)

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Pattie! What wonderful news! The stamps all look adorable this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmygoodness! what an adorable card!! :D i love it so much!

    -Adri
    www.macheriecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice to see your amazing creations on ATS !!! LOVE your paper piecing & can't wait to see what great thing you come up with next. Simply over the top !!!
    Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on you GDT post Pattie! Your card is fabulous love the image & that flower is GORGEOUS!! Nice to see you playing along with us at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!