Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Grateful for all you do

Hi there! I have a new Whimsy Inspirations Challenge for you today! We're Making Our Own Flowers this week and we really hope you'll join us! Here's my card for the challenge...

I have used this sweet sentiment from Raindrop Echo Designs...it's from the Warm Winter Wishes Sentiments set available at Whimsy Stamps!

Lots of Spellbinders dies used on this one...I cut the sentiment out with the Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two set and I cut it out a second time in green as an extra layer. There are two layers cut with the Labels Twenty set. I also made the large rose with a Spellbinders die...it's the Spiral Blossoms One die. The leaves peeking out at the corner are cut with the Foliage set too.

The two smaller roses are cut with the MFT Mini Rolled Roses dies and stacked inside each other. I added some Marianne's flourishes, a sheer pink ribbon, some pearls and a bit of Sticles on the decorative part of the paper!

I hope you'll join us for the challenge! Stop by the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge blog and see what the rest of the Design Team has to inspire you with today!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. The colour selection is perfect as well as the texture is wonderful. I also do the same work with birthday card and summer / rainy card. I will share it soon at my blog.
    Solvency II

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!