Monday, October 17, 2011

Merry & Bright!

Here's one more from the new October release at All That Scraps! This and my Sparkly Wishes card are being showcased on the All That Scraps Blog too!

This one is from the new C.C. Designs Laugh Lines collection and it's called Christmas Car...isn't it too cute!? It's colored with Copics and paired up with a few of the sentiments from the new AmyR Stamps Big Christmas Wishes set! I stamped the sentiment and cut it out with my Spellbinders dies and popped it up for some dimension! I added a pretty pink sating ribbon that matches this bright snowflake dp and a row of Christmas bulb stickers and a few gems.

Head over to All That Scraps to see all the new October Releases - you're gonna love 'em!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. HeeHee...how CUTE is that little light bulb car of hers?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card, Pattie! I love the bright, fun colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!