Monday, January 30, 2012

From the bottom of my heart...

Hi there! It's my last Monday sharing a card I made for my Guest Designer spot at The Shabby Tea Room! I truly have enjoyed being back with the Shabby Girls! Thanks Deb for all you do!

This week's inspiration is full of fun and love! The theme is called "Love Is In the Air" and you can use the colors in this sweet inspiration photo along with an airmail or postage item on your card or project for this week's challenge!

Here's my card...


I started with some fun BoBunny heart paper and added some cardstock stamped with my PTI sentiment, a doily tag by MS, a couple of punched hearts and my simple white postcard. I added some sweet, frilly sheer ribbon, a couple of red gems and a pearl flourish. Now I have a sweet valentine for someone special!

Be sure to stop by The Shabby Tea Room Challenge to see what their Design Team has created for you...and play along with us while you're there too!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

Challenges:
Paper Sundaes #105 - Valentine's

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love the ribbon, pearls and doily you used. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love! I just love the ruffled trim on this card! So gorgeous!

    Thank you so much for joining us in our Love and Valentine’s Challenge this week at Paper Sundaes! Good luck!

    ♥ Lisabee
    My Crafting Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!