Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hope your day is...

Hi there! It's time for the next My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge! I thought it was funny I had just made a card with these colors and then I saw these beautiful colors for our challenge...glad I like them so much! Here's my card...

I paired up the jam jar image from the MTME Sweet Treats set with this sentiment from the On Display set! I colored my image with Copics and used my Spellbinder dies to cut it out. I added a black and white gingham bow topped with a button and twine and a few gems!

Stop by the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #45 to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun color challenge!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! I though I had made my commenting rounds last week, but I guess I didn't! So sorry! Love the way you used the colors and the images from this cute set! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!