Monday, January 2, 2012

Owl Always Have You...


Hi there! Guess What? I'm Guest Designing at one of my all-time favorite challenges... The Shabby Tea Room! I miss the Shabby Girls so much!

Here's a sweet inspiration photo for this week's challenge along with the theme called "Time Flies." Use the photo and include something with WINGS on your card or project!

I was inspired by the owls on the bedding along with the quilt and branch above the bed. Here's what I cam up with...


I fashioned a faux quilt by making a patchwork of patterned papers by MME and stamped my little Unity owl duo in pink to match! I cut them out using my Spellbinders circle dies and added a couple of MFT branches, my sentiment cut out with another MFT die, some shabby seam binding bows topped with a BG brad, ribbon, and some blingy flowers and leaves! A couple sets of pearl eyes give my owl friends the finishing touch.

Be sure to stop by The Shabby Tea Room Challenge to see what their Design Team has created for you...and play along with us while you're there too!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great New Year!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. adorable! I love the owls, and the quilt look are just perfect for the inspiration pic. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply ADORE how you made the paper quilt, Pattie - WOW! The Shabby Girls and I are thrilled to have you guest designing with us for the whole month of January :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!