Monday, March 12, 2012

Have a Happy Day-sy!


Hi there! All I can say is WOW! when I think about the response we are getting from our latest release at Paper and Such! Here' another look at the new Daisies set which is now available in the Paper and Such Store! I colored my daisies with my Copics and highlighted the centers with some Diamond Stickles. Speaking of my Copics...I am now Copic Certified!!!! I had a great time with my friend Julie Smith (from Paper and Such) at the Copic Certification class this weekend! I can't wait to take the intermediate class now! Back to my card...it's cut out using my Spellbinders dies of course and I added some sheer ribbon and bow, some pearls and my sentiment from the Daisies set!

Stop by the Paper and Such Store to see the new stamp sets and lots of new paper too! Have a great week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!