Monday, March 5, 2012

Sweet for my Sweet!


Hi there! I'm the Guest Designer over at The Shabby Tea Room this week and I am so happy to be joining the Shabby Girls again!

This week's inspiration photo is so very sweet, too...literally! The theme for this challenge is called "Colorful Confections" and you'll need to use Aqua, Pink, Green and a Tag to join us this week! Don't those sweets look yummy!

I was inspired by these beautiful apothecary jars filled with bright, fun treats and I knew the perfect stamp set to use for this challenge!

Here's my card...

I started with the jars from the Taylored Expressions Treasure Life stamp set and added lots of little treats one by one along with my sentiment and tag images from my Woodware Sweet Tooth set! I colored them with copics and added a bit of lace to a folded piece of dp to create my awning. The papers are from the DCWV Sweet collection. There's some tiny pink gingham ribbon attached with some pearls, a twine bow on my tag that looks like it's tied onto the jar and a pretty pink bow to top it sweetly!

Be sure to stop by The Shabby Tea Room Challenge to see what the Design Team has created for you...and play along with us while you're there too!

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on being guest designer at the Shabby Tea Room! Lovely card with jars filled with sweets! Very pretty trim and ribbon, too! Take care!!:-))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!