Hi there! It's the final day of our March Release countdown and it's the monthly Year in Review Time. Normally, we share something we made with the new products mixed with something old, but I'm having a bit of an issue with my computer so I'm going to share an all new product project with you today!

Here's another look at the new Well Contained treat box, the new Regal Roundup paper set and both digi sets...Round Off and Spring is Here!

I printed out the butterfly paper from the Regal Roundup set along with my Well Contained template. I added a top and bottom piece of the scalloped window for a little bit of interest. There's a tag from the Round Off set, a sentiment from the Spring is Here set and a little pearl to attach it. I've filled it with some of my favorite old-fashioned apple flavored candies! A pretty bow finishes if off!

Here's a closer look at the card using the Spring is Here set.

Please visit the rest of the Design Team blogs sharing projects today!

  • Debbie Marcinkiewicz
  • Farida Rone
  • Katie Cotton
  • Linda Hammerton
  • Lisa Kind
  • Lori Hairston
  • Lori Kalus
  • Mara Campbell
  • Pattie Goldman
  • Tangii Crain