Sunday, March 4, 2012

Thinking of You...

Hi there! It's time for the next My Time Made Easy Pretty Palette Challenge!
We have some more fun colors this week!

Here's my card...

This card was super easy and so much fun to make. I printed out a few papers from the My Time Made Easy Under the Cabana Pretty Impressions Printables and cut out various size circles using my Fiskars punches. I added a sentiment from the newly released digi set called Spring is Here and some twine tied up in a bow atop a little paper button!

Stop by the MTME Pretty Palette Challenge #50 to see what the rest of the Design Team has to share with you! I hope you'll join us for this fun color challenge!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, so pretty! Lovin' the cluster of circles! Great use of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors, and such a clever use of embossing the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!