Tuesday, April 24, 2012

For My Mom

Hi there! It's time for a new challenge at the Paper and Such Blog! Since Mother's Day is next month, the theme for this challenge is Mother's Day or a card for any special lady in your life!
Here's my card...


I've colored the gorgeous Poppies image with my Copics and cut it out with my Spellbinders dies. I added some sheer ribbon and a sweet bow and some pretty white lace with a few pearls to top it off!

Be sure to stop by the Paper and Such Design Blog for all the details of the challenge...join us for your chance to win a a stamp set of your choice in the store!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. This is scrumptious my dear, just scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pattie, this is beautiful! I love love the colors and the delicate details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is really beautiful, love all of the elements.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! Thank you for taking the time to share some love!!!