Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Time Made Easy June Previews!

Hi there! Today is day one of the My Time Made Easy June Previews and we're starting with a fun template called Trendy Turtle!  This fabulous template is great for gift giving, party favors..even a party centerpiece!

There's room for a small gift or party favors right under the shell!
 Here's what you need to know... the new release will be available on June 1st!

Trendy Turtle $5
Available in PDF, SVG, GSD, DXF, WPC
Completed Project Size:
5 1/2 Inches Tall w/Legs
Shell: 3 Inches Tall
5 Inches Round

I used the new Pretty Impressions Printables Paper called Smore Smores...which is also being released on June 1st!
My Trendy Turtle will make the perfect little boy's gift packaging!


These talented Design Team Member are sharing projects today with our NEW products.
You will want to visit:


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
Come back on Friday and see my little girl gift package using another new template!

post signature

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!