Friday, June 1, 2012

My Time Made Easy June Release!


Hi there! Today is the big day...the June Release at My Time Made Easy! Here's the brand new Pretty Packaging template called Happy Camper! I know what you are thinking..."that doesn't look like a camper!" Well, Lauren's templates are so versatile, you can create so many projects with them!  If you want to see the camper in all it's glory, please stop by Lauren's blog.


The template base and sides are all you need to create this little cutie! I assembled it in just minutes and added some red cardstock, a few paper buttons for the spots, a circle head, little antennae with a couple of gems, a gem nose and two googly eyes! A pretty red ribbon wrapped around tops it off!

This pretty little gift package is ready to be opened...just untie the bow and lift the lid!

The whole Design Team is sharing projects today with our NEW products! Check out...

Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back again for the release with another new project!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog!